Veterans Affairs Minnesota Department Of dba Luverne Veterans Home
- View government funding actions
- Luverne, MN 561561006
- Phone: 507-283-1100
- Estimated Number of Employees: 1,000
- Estimated Annual Receipts: $29,153,914
- Business Start Date: 1994
- Contact Person: Anne Stegenga
- Contact Phone: 507-283-6200
- Contact Email: Anne.Stegenga@state.mn.us
- Business Structure:
- U.S. Government Entity
- Business Type:
- U.S. State Government
- Industries Served: Capacitor, Resistor, Coil, Transformer, and Other Inductor Manufacturing, Electrical Apparatus and Equipment, Wiring Supplies, and Related Equipment Merchant Wholesalers, Other Electronic Parts and Equipment Merchant Wholesalers
- Product Areas: GUIDED MISSILE AND SPACE VEHICLE INERT PROPULSION UNITS, SOLID FUEL; AND COMPONENTS, MSL & SPACE VEH INERT PROPULSION, SURFACE USE EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE DISPOSAL TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT, SURFACE EXPLOSIVE ORD DISPOSAL TOOL, UNDERWATER USE EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE DISPOSAL AND SWIMMER WEAPONS SYSTEMS TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT, UNDERWATER EXPLOSIVE ORD DISPOSAL, WOODWORKING MACHINES, TOOLS - ATTACHS FOR WOODWORK MACH, TOOLS AND ATTACHMENTS FOR WOODWORKING MACHINERY, SAWS AND FILING MACHINES, BORING MACHINES., BORING MACHINES, DRILLING AND TAPPING MACHINES, GRINDING MACHINES, LATHES, MILLING MACHINES, PLANERS AND SHAPERS, MISCELLANEOUS MACHINE TOOLS, METAL HEAT TREATING AND NON-THERMAL TREATING EQUIPMENT, METAL HEAT TREATING EQ, METAL FINISHING EQUIPMENT, ELECTRIC ARC WELDING EQUIPMENT, ELECTRIC RESISTANCE WELDING EQUIPMENT, ELECTRIC RESISTANCE WELDING EQ, GAS WELDING, HEAT CUTTING, AND METALIZING EQUIPMENT, GAS WELD HEAT CUT - METALIZING EQ, WELDING POSITIONERS & MANIPULATORS, WELDING POSITIONERS AND MANIPULATORS, MISCELLANEOUS WELDING EQUIPMENT, MISC WELD SOLDER & BRAZING SUPPLY, MISCELLANEOUS WELDING, SOLDERING, AND BRAZING SUPPLIES AND ACCESSORIES, BENDING AND FORMING MACHINES, PUNCHING AND SHEARING MACHINES, FORGING MACHINERY AND HAMMERS, WIRE AND METAL RIBBON FORMING MACHINES, WIRE & METAL RIBBON FORMING MACHS, RIVETING MACHINES
Sampling of Federal Government Funding Actions/Set Asides
In order by amount of set aside monies.
- $16,000 - Monday the 23rd of July 2012
Veterans Affairs Department
438-SIOUX FALLS VA MEDICAL CENTER
© Copyright 2019
The Collier Report published by 1918 Media LLC.
Information displayed in this dossier has been provided through available open source or public sources. No reliance should be made by readers or Collier Report subscribers. Funding actions are complicated and do not always represent dollar-for-dollar payments to vendors nor do they represent payments in certain instances. Requests for the modification of displayed information may be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.