Rocky Mountain Scientific Instrument Maintenance Llc
- View government funding actions
- Johnstown, CO 805349461
- Phone: 970-587-9635
- Corporate URL: www.rockymtnsims.com/
- Estimated Number of Employees: 1
- Estimated Annual Receipts: $350,000
- Business Start Date: 2011
- Contact Person: Jenny Gunther
- Contact Phone: 970-587-9635
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Structure:
- Sole Proprietorship
- Business Type:
- For Profit Organization
- Woman Owned Small Business
- Woman Owned Business
- Limited Liability f
- Industries Served: Other Electronic and Precision Equipment Repair and Maintenance
- Product Areas: EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS TESTING- INSTRUMENTS AND LABORATORY EQUIPMENT, EQ TEST SVCS/INSTRUMENTS & LAB EQ, MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- INSTRUMENTS AND LABORATORY EQUIPMENT, MAINT-REP OF INSTRUMENTS & LAB EQ
Sampling of Federal Government Funding Actions/Set Asides
In order by amount of set aside monies.
- $9,600 - Thursday the 5th of January 2012
Veterans Affairs Department
259-NETWORK CONTRACT OFFICE 19
SCINTILLATION COUNTER ETC.
© Copyright 2019
The Collier Report published by 1918 Media LLC.
Information displayed in this dossier has been provided through available open source or public sources. No reliance should be made by readers or Collier Report subscribers. Funding actions are complicated and do not always represent dollar-for-dollar payments to vendors nor do they represent payments in certain instances. Requests for the modification of displayed information may be made to email@example.com.