Prunuske Chatham Inc
- View government funding actions
- Sebastopol, CA 954723830
- Phone: 707-824-4600
- Estimated Number of Employees: 27
- Estimated Annual Receipts: $3,921,485
- Business Start Date: 1985
- Contact Person: Clare Broussard
- Contact Phone: 707-824-4600
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Structure:
- Corporate Entity (Not Tax Exempt)
- Business Type:
- Self Certified Small Disadvantaged Business
- For Profit Organization
- Woman Owned Small Business
- Woman Owned Business
- DOT Certified DBE
- Subchapter S Corporation
- Industries Served: Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction, Landscape Architectural Services, Engineering Services, Environmental Consulting Services, Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services, Landscaping Services
- Product Areas: MEDICAL AND SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS, EQUIPMENT, AND SUPPLIES, MED & SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS,EQ & SUP
Sampling of Federal Government Funding Actions/Set Asides
In order by amount of set aside monies.
- $2,800 - Tuesday the 17th of July 2012
National Park Service
PWR REGIONAL CONTRACTING
CEQA COMPLIANCE REPORT FOR POINT REYES NATIONAL SEASHORE, MARIN COUNTY, CALIFORNIA.
© Copyright 2019
The Collier Report published by 1918 Media LLC.
Information displayed in this dossier has been provided through available open source or public sources. No reliance should be made by readers or Collier Report subscribers. Funding actions are complicated and do not always represent dollar-for-dollar payments to vendors nor do they represent payments in certain instances. Requests for the modification of displayed information may be made to email@example.com.