Ouachita Counseling Services Llc
- View government funding actions
- Monroe, LA 712032717
- Phone: 318-547-8070
- Estimated Number of Employees: 1
- Estimated Annual Receipts: $32,500
- Business Start Date: 2008
- Contact Person: Richard Bridges
- Contact Phone: 318-388-7675
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Structure:
- Corporate Entity (Not Tax Exempt)
- Business Type:
- Self Certified Small Disadvantaged Business
- For Profit Organization
- Veteran Owned Business
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business
- Subchapter S Corporation
- Industries Served: Offices of Mental Health Practitioners (except Physicians), Outpatient Mental Health and Substance Abuse Centers
- Product Areas: R&D- AGRICULTURE: OTHER (MANAGEMENT/SUPPORT), R&D-OTHER AGRI-MGMT SUP
Sampling of Federal Government Funding Actions/Set Asides
In order by amount of set aside monies.
- $99,168 - Thursday the 15th of December 2011
Federal Prison System
TRANSITIONAL DRUG ABUSE TREATMENT FOR OFFENDERS RETURNING TO THE MONROE, LOUISIANA.
© Copyright 2019
The Collier Report published by 1918 Media LLC.
Information displayed in this dossier has been provided through available open source or public sources. No reliance should be made by readers or Collier Report subscribers. Funding actions are complicated and do not always represent dollar-for-dollar payments to vendors nor do they represent payments in certain instances. Requests for the modification of displayed information may be made to email@example.com.