Omaha Tribe Of Nebraska
- View government funding actions
- Macy, NE 680390000
- Estimated Number of Employees: 205
- Estimated Annual Receipts: $7,500,000
- Business Start Date: 1934
- Contact Person: Brenda Cline
- Contact Phone: 402-837-5391
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Structure:
- Business Type:
- Tribal Government
- Indian Tribe (Federally Recognized)
- Industries Served: Instruments and Related Products Manufacturing for Measuring, Displaying, and Controlling Industrial Process Variables, Instrument Manufacturing for Measuring and Testing Electricity and Electrical Signals, Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing, Testing Laboratories
- Product Areas: TRANSPORTATION/TRAVEL/RELOCATION- TRAVEL/LODGING/RECRUITMENT: MOTOR PASSENGER, MOTOR PASSENGER SERVICES
Sampling of Federal Government Funding Actions/Set Asides
In order by amount of set aside monies.
- $50,000 - Monday the 26th of March 2012
Department Of Army
W071 ENDIST OMAHA
C - CENWO-P - TRADITIONAL CULTURAL PROPERTY SURVEY FOR SPECIFIED U.S. ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS LANDS ALONG THE MO RIVER CORRIDOR, WITHIN THE GEOGRAPHICAL AREA OF LEWIS&CLARK LAKE, SD AND NE EXTENDING DOWN TO THE MO RIVER CORRIDOR TO SIOUX CITY, IOWA.
© Copyright 2019
The Collier Report published by 1918 Media LLC.
Information displayed in this dossier has been provided through available open source or public sources. No reliance should be made by readers or Collier Report subscribers. Funding actions are complicated and do not always represent dollar-for-dollar payments to vendors nor do they represent payments in certain instances. Requests for the modification of displayed information may be made to email@example.com.