Hagerstown City Of
- View government funding actions
- Hagerstown, MD 217404859
- Phone: 301-739-8577
- Corporate URL: www.hagerstownmd.org
- Estimated Number of Employees: 550
- Estimated Annual Receipts: $0
- Business Start Date: 1813
- Contact Person: Michelle Hepburn
- Contact Phone: 301-766-4160
- Contact Email: MHEPBURN@HAGERSTOWNMD.ORG
- Business Structure:
- U.S. Government Entity
- Business Type:
- U.S. Local Government
- Industries Served: Industrial Building Construction, Commercial and Institutional Building Construction, Poured Concrete Foundation and Structure Contractors, Structural Steel and Precast Concrete Contractors, Masonry Contractors, Glass and Glazing Contractors, Roofing Contractors, Siding Contractors, Other Foundation, Structure, and Building Exterior Contractors, Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors, Painting and Wall Covering Contractors, Flooring Contractors, All Other Specialty Trade Contractors, Facilities Support Services, Other Services to Buildings and Dwellings
- Product Areas: MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- PLUMBING, HEATING, AND WASTE DISPOSAL EQUIPMENT, MAINT-REP OF PLUMBING-HEATING EQ, INSTALL OF CONTRUCT MATERIAL, INSTALLATION OF EQUIPMENT- CONSTRUCTION AND BUILDING MATERIALS, MAINTENANCE OF OFFICE BUILDINGS, MAINTENANCE OF OTHER ADMINISTRATIVE FACILITIES AND SERVICE BUILDINGS, MAINTENANCE OF SCHOOLS, MAINTENANCE OF OTHER EDUCATIONAL BUILDINGS, MAINTENANCE OF HOSPITALS AND INFIRMARIES, MAINTENANCE OF PRODUCTION BUILDINGS, MAINTENANCE OF PARKING FACILITIES, REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF OFFICE BUILDINGS, REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF OTHER ADMINISTRATIVE FACILITIES AND SERVICE BUILDINGS, REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF SCHOOLS, REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF OTHER EDUCATIONAL BUILDINGS, REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF HOSPITALS AND INFIRMARIES, REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF PRODUCTION BUILDINGS, REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF PARKING FACILITIES
Sampling of Federal Government Funding Actions/Set Asides
In order by amount of set aside monies.
- $12,592 - Monday the 2nd of July 2012
National Institute Of Standards And Technology
DEPT OF COMM/NAT INST STAND AND TECHNOL
EXERCISE OPTION YEAR 4.
© Copyright 2019
The Collier Report published by 1918 Media LLC.
Information displayed in this dossier has been provided through available open source or public sources. No reliance should be made by readers or Collier Report subscribers. Funding actions are complicated and do not always represent dollar-for-dollar payments to vendors nor do they represent payments in certain instances. Requests for the modification of displayed information may be made to email@example.com.