Crop Production Services Inc
- View government funding actions
- Kunia, HI 967599997
- Phone: 970-685-3394
- Estimated Number of Employees: 8,500
- Estimated Annual Receipts: $102,680,000
- Business Start Date: 2003
- Contact Person: Beau Long
- Contact Phone: 803-917-2473
- Contact Email: Beau.Long@cpsagu.com
- Business Structure:
- Corporate Entity (Not Tax Exempt)
- Business Type:
- For Profit Organization
- Industries Served: Farm Labor Contractors and Crew Leaders, Support Activities for Forestry, Pesticide and Other Agricultural Chemical Manufacturing, Farm Supplies Merchant Wholesalers, Environmental Consulting Services, Landscaping Services
- Product Areas: CHEMICALS, AERIAL SEEDING SERVICES, NATURAL RESOURCES/CONSERVATION- AERIAL SEEDING, FOREST-RANGE FIRE REHABILITATION, NATURAL RESOURCES/CONSERVATION- FOREST/RANGE FIRE REHABILITATION (NON-CONSTRUCTION), LAND TREATMENT PRACTICES, NATURAL RESOURCES/CONSERVATION- LAND TREATMENT PRACTICES, NATURAL RESOURCES/CONSERVATION- RANGE SEEDING (GROUND EQUIPMENT), RANGE SEEDING - GROUND EQ, NATURAL RESOURCES/CONSERVATION- OTHER FOREST/RANGE IMPROVEMENTS (NON-CONSTRUCTION), OTHER RANGE-FOREST IMPROV/NON-CONST, OTHER ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES, OTHER ENVIR SVC/STUD/SUP, TECHNICAL REPRESENTATIVE- CHEMICALS AND CHEMICAL PRODUCTS, TECH REP SVCS/CHEMICAL PRODUCTS
Sampling of Federal Government Funding Actions/Set Asides
In order by amount of set aside monies.
- $16,000 - Monday the 10th of September 2012
US Fish And Wildlife Service
CONTRACTING AND GENERAL SERVICES DIV
© Copyright 2019
The Collier Report published by 1918 Media LLC.
Information displayed in this dossier has been provided through available open source or public sources. No reliance should be made by readers or Collier Report subscribers. Funding actions are complicated and do not always represent dollar-for-dollar payments to vendors nor do they represent payments in certain instances. Requests for the modification of displayed information may be made to email@example.com.