Almanor Energy Plus Inc
- View government funding actions
- Westwood, CA 961371234
- Phone: 530-596-3128
- Estimated Number of Employees: 14
- Estimated Annual Receipts: $1,916,843
- Business Start Date: 1987
- Contact Person: Monte Stelzriede
- Contact Phone: 530-596-3128
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Business Structure:
- Corporate Entity (Not Tax Exempt)
- Business Type:
- For Profit Organization
- Subchapter S Corporation
- Industries Served: Solar Electric Power Generation, Biomass Electric Power Generation, Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Product Areas: AIR CONDITIONING EQUIPMENT, AIR PURIFICATION EQUIPMENT, SOLAR ELECTRIC POWER SYSTEMS, MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- REFRIGERATION, AIR CONDITIONING, AND AIR CIRCULATING EQUIPMENT, MAINT-REP OF REFRIGERATION - AC EQ, MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- PLUMBING, HEATING, AND WASTE DISPOSAL EQUIPMENT, MAINT-REP OF PLUMBING-HEATING EQ, INSTALLATION OF EQUIPMENT- REFRIGERATION, AIR CONDITIONING, AND AIR CIRCULATING EQUIPMENT, INSTALL OF REFRIGERATION - AC EQ, INSTALL OF PLUMBING-HEATING EQ, INSTALLATION OF EQUIPMENT- PLUMBING, HEATING, AND WASTE DISPOSAL EQUIPMENT
Sampling of Federal Government Funding Actions/Set Asides
In order by amount of set aside monies.
- $12,150 - Saturday the 1st of December 2012
LASSEN NATIONAL FOREST
IGF::CT::IGF CRITICAL FUNCTIONS: EMERGENCY A/C REPAIR AT SIFC. REPLACE ONE FAILED A/C UNIT.
© Copyright 2019
The Collier Report published by 1918 Media LLC.
Information displayed in this dossier has been provided through available open source or public sources. No reliance should be made by readers or Collier Report subscribers. Funding actions are complicated and do not always represent dollar-for-dollar payments to vendors nor do they represent payments in certain instances. Requests for the modification of displayed information may be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.