Santa Rosa Band Of Cahuilla Indians
- View government funding actions
- Hemet, CA 925435837
- Estimated Number of Employees: 4
- Estimated Annual Receipts: $1,595,801
- Business Start Date: 2000
- Contact Person: Terrance Hughes
- Contact Phone: 951-659-2700
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Business Structure:
- Business Type:
- Tribal Government
- Indian Tribe (Federally Recognized)
- Industries Served: Support Activities for Forestry, New Single-Family Housing Construction (except For-Sale Builders), New Multifamily Housing Construction (except For-Sale Builders), Residential Remodelers, Industrial Building Construction, Commercial and Institutional Building Construction, Poured Concrete Foundation and Structure Contractors, Framing Contractors, Masonry Contractors, Glass and Glazing Contractors, Roofing Contractors, Siding Contractors, Other Foundation, Structure, and Building Exterior Contractors, Drywall and Insulation Contractors, Painting and Wall Covering Contractors, Flooring Contractors, Construction
- Product Areas: SUPPORT- ADMINISTRATIVE: COURIER/MESSENGER, COURIER AND MESSENGER SERVICES, WAREHOUSING AND STORAGE SERVICES, HOUSEKEEPING- WAREHOUSING/STORAGE
Sampling of Federal Government Funding Actions/Set Asides
In order by amount of set aside monies.
- $15,182 - Wednesday the 7th of December 2011
Bureau Of Land Management
CA-CALIFORNIA DESERT DISTRICT OFFICE
TORO PEAK COM-SITE
© Copyright 2019
The Collier Report published by 1918 Media LLC.
Information displayed in this dossier has been provided through available open source or public sources. No reliance should be made by readers or Collier Report subscribers. Funding actions are complicated and do not always represent dollar-for-dollar payments to vendors nor do they represent payments in certain instances. Requests for the modification of displayed information may be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.