- View government funding actions
- Lake Charles, LA 706010000
- Phone: 337-431-7194
- Estimated Number of Employees: 1
- Estimated Annual Receipts: $60,000
- Business Start Date: 1998
- Contact Person: Rachel Hinton
- Contact Phone: 337-431-7194
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Structure:
- Sole Proprietorship
- Business Type:
- For Profit Organization
- Woman Owned Small Business
- Woman Owned Business
- Industries Served: Offices of Mental Health Practitioners (except Physicians), Outpatient Mental Health and Substance Abuse Centers
- Product Areas: ENGINEERING AND TECHNICAL SERVICES, SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: ENGINEERING/TECHNICAL
Sampling of Federal Government Funding Actions/Set Asides
In order by amount of set aside monies.
- $144,500 - Wednesday the 26th of October 2011
Federal Prison System
151060 - PROVIDE TRANSITIONAL DRUG ABUSE TREATMENT (TDAT) AND MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES TO OFFENDERS CONFINED IN COMMUNITY-BASED PROGRAMS AND ON HOME CONFINEMENT LOCATED IN LAKE CHARLES, LA.
© Copyright 2019
The Collier Report published by 1918 Media LLC.
Information displayed in this dossier has been provided through available open source or public sources. No reliance should be made by readers or Collier Report subscribers. Funding actions are complicated and do not always represent dollar-for-dollar payments to vendors nor do they represent payments in certain instances. Requests for the modification of displayed information may be made to email@example.com.