Chester Auto Body & Glass Inc
- View government funding actions
- Chester, CA 960200468
- Phone: 530-258-5000
- Corporate URL: www.chesterautobody.com
- Estimated Number of Employees: 7
- Estimated Annual Receipts: $40,000
- Business Start Date: 1995
- Contact Person: Brian Smith
- Contact Phone: 530-258-5000
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Business Structure:
- Corporate Entity (Not Tax Exempt)
- Business Type:
- For Profit Organization
- Industries Served: General Automotive Repair, Automotive Exhaust System Repair, Automotive Transmission Repair, Other Automotive Mechanical and Electrical Repair and Maintenance, Automotive Glass Replacement Shops, Automotive Oil Change and Lubrication Shops, All Other Automotive Repair and Maintenance
- Product Areas: VEHICULAR POWER TRANSMISSION COMPONENTS, VEH POWER TRANSMISSION COMPONENTS, VEH BRAKE STEERING AXLE WHEEL COMP, VEHICULAR BRAKE, STEERING, AXLE, WHEEL, AND TRACK COMPONENTS, MISCELLANEOUS VEHICULAR COMPONENTS, MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- RAILWAY EQUIPMENT, MAINT-REP OF RAILWAY EQ, MAINT-REP OF ENGINE ACCESSORIES, MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- ENGINE ACCESSORIES
Sampling of Federal Government Funding Actions/Set Asides
In order by amount of set aside monies.
© Copyright 2019
The Collier Report published by 1918 Media LLC.
Information displayed in this dossier has been provided through available open source or public sources. No reliance should be made by readers or Collier Report subscribers. Funding actions are complicated and do not always represent dollar-for-dollar payments to vendors nor do they represent payments in certain instances. Requests for the modification of displayed information may be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.