American Associated Companies Incorporated dba Signature Textiles
- View government funding actions
- Fayetteville, GA 302147912
- Estimated Number of Employees: 20
- Estimated Annual Receipts: $8,500,000
- Business Start Date: 1991
- Contact Person: Brenda Tymecki
- Contact Phone: 800-734-6409
- Contact Email: BRENDATYMECKI@HOTMAIL.COM
- Business Structure:
- Partnership or Limited Liability Partnership
- Business Type:
- For Profit Organization
- Limited Liability f
- Industries Served: Broadwoven Fabric Mills, Home Furnishing Merchant Wholesalers, Piece Goods, Notions, and Other Dry Goods Merchant Wholesalers
- Product Areas: TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES, SUPPORT- ADMINISTRATIVE: TRANSCRIPTION, COURT REPORTING SERVICES, SUPPORT- ADMINISTRATIVE: COURT REPORTING, WORD PROCESSING/TYPING SERVICES, SUPPORT- ADMINISTRATIVE: WORD PROCESSING/TYPING, STENOGRAPHIC SERVICES, SUPPORT- ADMINISTRATIVE: STENOGRAPHIC
Sampling of Federal Government Funding Actions/Set Asides
In order by amount of set aside monies.
- $3,647 - Friday the 26th of October 2012
Federal Prison System
GLOVES, APRONS, SPONGES, BOOTS, PADS, GRILL BRICKS
© Copyright 2019
The Collier Report published by 1918 Media LLC.
Information displayed in this dossier has been provided through available open source or public sources. No reliance should be made by readers or Collier Report subscribers. Funding actions are complicated and do not always represent dollar-for-dollar payments to vendors nor do they represent payments in certain instances. Requests for the modification of displayed information may be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.